THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS
1. APPLICATION FILE: APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A COMPLETE APPLICATION FILE BEFORE BEING CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW. A COMPLETE FILE CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Application for Employment, resume is optional
- A minimum of two (2) references
2. REFERENCES: Obtain references from persons who have firsthand knowledge of your qualifications. It is the responsibility of the applicant to have his/her two (2) reference forms returned to the Administrative Office.
3. SELECTION: When it is determined that there is a vacant position, qualified applicants are invited for interviews.
4. EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION: ONLY the General Manager or his/her designee is authorized to grant notification of employment. When the selected applicant is notified the terms of employment, starting date and all pertinent information will be explained. All forms, such as withholding, should be filled out prior to employment.
5. APPLICATION UPDATE: Applications are kept on active file for one year of their receipt. They are maintained in an inactive file during the second year and are re-activated upon written request only.
Please do not call or visit our office to check the status of an application. As stated above, persons selected for interviews will be contacted when there is a vacancy.